Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel offers tailored customer care solutions and is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. Sitel’s 90,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 50 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries. Our office in Sofia is based near the city center and employs more than 800 people.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
For one of our campaigns, we are looking for Technical support Specialist with French and English language. In this project you will be a part of a team who will provide technical support to customers who are using the products/devices/services of an American publicly traded provider of cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions for businesses.
As a Technical support Specialist you will handle and resolve customer inquiries, questions, complaints related to technical issues.
- Promptly answers incoming calls concerning customer/client requests or inquiries regarding services, products, equipment, and claims;
- focus on delivering a positive customer experience accordance with established call-handling procedures;
- provide telephone/and remote diagnostic technical support;
- work on simple or complex customer technical issues utilizing sound judgment in order to resolve problems and provide recommendations;
- assist customers by diagnosing problems through probing and investigating causes and provide/recommend resolutions for technical and service issues;
- advise/educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions;
- use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts ;
- opening trouble tickets, documenting issues, and troubleshooting steps taken;
- standard IP Device setup (e.g., IP Devices after core implementation, downloading mobile apps relating to the Cloud Services);
- may provide additional VOIP phone/line services, products, features, equipment and accessories;
- escalate issues, as appropriate, to the respective group for higher level technical support;
- identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- High school diploma or higher degree;
- minimum of 6 months experience in customer support (Technical Support or equivalent);
- basic knowledge on VOIP, Routers and Modem;
- good spoken and written English – level B2;
- very good level of French – level C1;
- Experience handling customer support for software products/services or Technical education with competencies in:
- o ISP Technical Support (skills in Technical support areas);
- o basic Networking and Routers (knowledge of Router UI, Functionality and Troubleshooting);
- o troubleshooting and Probing (able to systematically diagnose the problem, map out action plans and drive issue resolution);
- o comprehension (applies to making judgment and recommendations and learning pace);
- o excellent Communication (good listening skills with ability to relate to customer through proper verbiage and empathy).
- Knowledge and/or experience in Modems and Routers;
- basic understanding of VoIP Telecommunications, SIP and webrtc technology;
- basic understanding of UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) collaboration (messaging), voice and video technologies;
- knowledge in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft applications;
- knowledge of MAC, IOS, and Android applications and devices;
- basic knowledge in Internet Protocols;
- knowledge and/or experience in troubleshooting programs;
- proven ability to provide end-to-end solutions to technical problems;
- guide customers through phone about the use of a particular device, system or software;
- keenness in details and efficiency in working even at fast paced environment;
- ability to multitask with capacity to prioritize urgent matters;
- sincerity and devotion towards duties.
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- social package including: additional healthcare insurance, food vouchers, sport card discount, social team activities, charity activities, team buildings, sport events, internal competitions;
- working schedule: Monday - Friday // 09:00 AM - 20:00 PM
- work in a multinational environment;
- opportunities for long-term professional career;
- friendly and accessible office location;
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Sitel.