Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel offers tailored customer care solutions and is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. Sitel’s 90,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 50 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries. Our office in Sofia is based near the city center and employs more than 800 people.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For one of our projects we are looking for passionate and customer oriented Level 1 technician with German and English.
- Respond to and resolve a wide variety of consumer queries by phone and in writing;
- handle inquiries in a case closing manner;
- provide 1st Level Support using Knowledge Base to solve directly with the user or escalate with all information on issue and solving attempts to the valid 2nd level support group;
- provide information about options on the service requests, status of requests and incidents, etc.;
- carries out customer inquiries in timely and correct manner by predefined rules when escalation is needed;
- understanding customer’s needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators;
- navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately;
- proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team.
The candidate has:
- very good command of spoken German (level C1);
- good command of English (at least level B1);
- experience in a contact center or customer facing role is beneficial;
- service desk or helpdesk background is an advantage;
- trouble shooting skills and experience;
- good knowledge of Mobile and Desktop apps across the most common operating systems (iOS, Windows, Android);
- good knowledge of authorizations within Active Directory;
- good knowledge of common wireless connectivity and configuration (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme;
- social package including: additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, sport card discounts;
- to participate in company initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions;
- working schedule: Monday - Friday // 08:00 AM - 20:00 PM;
- opportunities for a long-term professional career;
- entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards;
- work at home opportunity.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Sitel.