Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel offers tailored customer care solutions and is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. Sitel’s 100,000+ passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 50 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For one of our projects we are looking for a passionate and customer-oriented Customer care Specialist with Romanian.
- Respond to and resolve a wide variety of consumer queries by phone and e-mail;
- provide friendly and efficient customer service support in Romanian language;
- advice and inform customers regarding clients' products and services;
- identify, research and resolve product issues and queries concerning part/product replacement and execute solution in line with local procedures;
- demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied;
- maintain accuracy and security of customer information on the database;
- proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team.
- Has excellent command of spoken and written Romanian or Dutch language - at least level C1
- Has good command of English language (level B1) - for training purposes and working with systems;
- Experience in a customer facing role is a plus;
- Is a person who has an affinity for technology;
- Can adapt quickly to changes in products, process and technology;
- Has proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping;
- Has good computer literacy.
SITEL Sofia offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme;
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, sport card discounts;
- To participate in company initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions;
- Monday-Friday working time, Saturdays and Sundays are always days off, NO night shifts;
- Opportunities for a long-term professional career;
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards;
- Work at home opportunity.
The recruitment process is entirely REMOTE.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent for your personal data to be processed, used, and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Sitel.