Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel offers tailored customer care solutions and is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. Sitel’s 90,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 50 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries. Our office in Sofia is based near the city center and employs more than 800 people.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For one of our projects we are looking for passionate and customer oriented Customer support specialist with Italian and English.
- Respond to and resolve a wide variety of consumer queries by chat and email;
- Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve up to customer contacts;
- Provides customers with advice and information regarding clients' products and services, exceeding department productivity standards and quality customer care standards;
- Carries out customer inquiries in timely and correct manner by predefined rules when escalation is needed;
- Understanding customer’s needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators;
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately;
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team.
- Has very good command of spoken Italian and English (at least level B2);
- Experience in a contact center or customer facing role is beneficial;
- Can adapt quickly to changes in products, process and technology;
- Has proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping;
- Has good computer literacy.
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- social package including: additional healthcare insurance, food vouchers, sport card discount, social team activities, charity activities, team buildings, sport events, internal competitions;
- working schedule: Monday - Sunday, 2 days off
- work in a multinational environment;
- opportunities for long-term professional career;
- friendly and accessible office location;
- Work at home opportunity.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Sitel.