Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel offers tailored customer care solutions and is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. Sitel’s 100,000+ passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 50 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries. Our office in Sofia is based near the city center and employs more than 800 people.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
For one of our campaigns, we are looking for Billing and Collections support Specialist with French and English language. In this project you will be a part of a team who will provide billing and collections support to customers who are using the products/devices/services of an American publicly traded provider of cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions for businesses.
As a Billing & Collections support Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring inquiries from customers, sales and other departments are being actioned timely. You will be required to provide assistance in customer related transactions and disputes to accommodate billing-collections solutions.
- Manage and analyze daily billing and collections cases;
- make caller authentication;
- assist customers through email, call or chat regarding their billing concerns;
- prepare new account review templates for newly signed up invoice customers;
- reconcile and review invoices being disputed, also if needed using the support from Escalated departments;
- calculate price variance for incorrect billing sent to customer;
- pursue collections in accordance with local policies on past due accounts;
- perform cash application of wires, checks and credit card payments;
- document steps taken to troubleshoot, activities and changes made to isolate issue and elimination of known issues prior to case escalation;
- monitor and follow collections process for accounts with past-due balances;
- provide support, information and assistance to colleagues and to demonstrate good team spirit to support positive atmosphere.
- Highly analytical;
- with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Spanish language knowledge – level C1;
- English – level B2;
- very good in MS Office;
- familiarity with CRM and/or billing software will be considered as a strong advantage;
- ability to understand and explain complex invoicing questions e.g.:
2) Why was I charged for X,Y,Z services?
3) How will credits on my account be applied?;
- previous contact center and customer service experience is an advantage;
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- social package including: additional healthcare insurance, food vouchers, sport card discount, social team activities, charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions;
- working schedule: Monday - Friday // 09:00 AM - 20:00 PM
- work in a multinational environment;
- opportunities for long-term professional career;
- Work at home opportunity;
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Sitel.