Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel offers tailored customer care solutions and is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. Sitel’s 90,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 50 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries. Our office in Sofia is based near the city center and employs more than 800 people.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For our administration team, we are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Bid Specialist with French or German and English.
- Execute proposal processes and standards to support scale and operational excellence;
- Organize and coordinate all activities involved in the document preparation of RFPs (Request for proposal) to clients, including proposals, qualification packages, executive summary draft, government standard forms, and security questionnaires/audits;
- Schedule and lead proposal kick-off meetings to facilitate discussions on ideal customer solution(s) and identify issues;
- Identify and obtain all pertinent information from SMEs and transform it into compelling, high quality proposal responses;
- Conduct research and maintain proposal data/content;
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, clarity, brand, and messaging consistency;
- Certify RFP completion before quality assurance checklist process;
- Develop client’s content library for responses to customer requests;
- Research and write proposal content and interview technical staff to draft project descriptions, staff bios and technical content;
- Attain expert knowledge of client products, features, benefits, security details, differentiators, future product releases, etc.;
- Share best practices around proposal with the team.
The candidate has:
- Has very good command of written and spoken French/German and English (at least level C1);
- Bachelor's degree holder with 1 years of sales, marketing, project management, or proposal coordination experience;
- Experience using proposal software as well as sales and marketing technologies and analytics tools;
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data;
- Results oriented, strong attention to detail and skilled at both planning and hands-on-execution;
- Strong self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme;
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, sport card discounts;
- To participate in company initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions;
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday, 2 days off;
- Opportunities for a long-term professional career;
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Sitel.