Guided by 35+ years of experience and a customer-obsessed approach, Sitel offers tailored customer care solutions and is redefining and transforming the contact center and the associate experience. Sitel’s 80,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 450 clients in 49 languages from more than 120 facilities strategically located in 29 countries.
Experience is everything at Sitel Group – it’s what sets us apart from the rest.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world.
* Respond to and resolve a wide variety of consumer queries by chats and e-mail;
* taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve up to customer email or chat contacts;
* provides customers with advice and information regarding clients' products and services, exceeding department productivity standards and quality customer care standards;
* carries out customer inquiries in timely and correct manner by predefined rules when escalation is needed;
* understanding customer’s needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators;
* navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately;
* proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team.
* Has very good command of spoken and written Portuguese language (at least level B2);
* has very good command of spoken and written English language (level B2);
* experience in a contact center or customer facing role is beneficial;
* can adapt quickly to changes in products, process and technology;
* has proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping;
* has good computer literacy.
SITEL SOFIA OFFERS YOU:
* Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus;
* social package including: additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, social team activities;
* opportunities for long-term professional career;
* full-time employment;
* entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards;
* work at home opportunity.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS IS ENTIRELY REMOTE.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent for your personal data to be processed, used, and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Sitel.